Waldheim Valley Regional Park will be operating under the following provincial guidelines found in the Saskatchewan Re-open Plan.
- Shoreline anglers must adhere to a strict two-metre distance between individuals.
- Parks will provide limited access to bathroom facilities for day-use only, with enhanced sanitization protocols and increased frequency of maintenance.
- No access to shower facilities will be permitted.
- Filleting shacks or tables will be closed.
- Starting June 1, long-term seasonal, overnight stay and limited-term campers will be allowed under the following conditions until the public health order is amended:
- Reservations must be accepted in advance.
- Overnight stays and limited-term campsites may only be occupied at 50 per cent capacity, with no adjacent sites occupied at the same time.
- Contactless transactions must be used (electronic payment, delivery of fire wood, etc.).
- No group campsites/reservations permitted. Double sites may not be booked.
- All shower and laundry facilities must be closed.
- Washroom access will be limited to one household at a time.
- Campers must be encouraged to use bathroom facilities in their trailers or recreational vehicles, avoiding public bathrooms.
- Campground operators will be required to undertake the following actions:
- All shared facilities must remain closed (showers, laundry facilities, cookhouses, clubhouses, firewood distribution centres).
- All recreational facilities must remain closed (swimming pools, beach access, picnic areas, playgrounds, tennis courts, etc.), including beaches and shared shoreline access; however boats may be launched as long as physical distancing requirements are strictly observed.
- All food and beverage services are suspended, except curbside pick-up or delivery.
- All community events must be postponed.
- Campers exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted.